Our website address is: https://webwoman.pro.
1. The purpose, legal basis and other information about the procession of personal data
- Legal basis for the processing of your personal data:
- Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
- In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual steps.
- Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing. Legitimate interests may include, in particular: answering inquiries; implementation of direct marketing measures; operation and administration of our website; provision of technical support to users; prevention and detection of fraud and crime.
- Whenever you contact us by e-mail, we save the data provided by you (your e-mail account, possibly your name and phone number) to be able to deliver answers to your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after its storage is no longer necessary.
- The recipients of your data will be the following entities:
- entities entrusted with the processing of personal data on our behalf: such as law firms, accounting offices, IT companies, marketing agencies
- entities or bodies authorized by law.
We have carefully selected these service providers and taken appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
- The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is no longer valid.
- You have the following rights in relation to us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to oppose processing
- Right to data portability.
- Right to submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation, once issued, restricts our ability to process your personal data.
- Providing data is voluntary, but if you refuse to provide them, we will not be able to send you information about our products or to contact you via the contact form.
- When processing your personal data, there is no automated decision making, including profiling.
- When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. Whenever you view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to make our website available to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of inquiry
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- Operating system and interface
- Browser language and version.
- We store the aforementioned data when you use our website and also store cookies on your computer.
- Cookies are small text files that are saved on the hard disk by your browser. These communicate certain information items to the site which set the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to increase the user-friendliness and overall effectiveness of a website.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies – they are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They include (in particular) the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID which allows different requests from your browser to be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies – they are automatically deleted after a specified period; this may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings as you wish and, e.g., refuse to accept third party cookies, or all cookies. Please note that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
3. Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”. These are text files saved on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. This cookie-based information on how you use the website is then sent to a Google server in the USA where it is stored. However, if IP anonymisation is enabled on the website, your IP address is first truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The website operator has instructed Google to use this information to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide further services associated with usage of the website and the Internet.
- The IP address sent to Google Analytics by your browser will not be combined with any other data by Google.
- You can prevent cookies from being saved by making appropriate changes to your browser settings; we would like to point out, however, that it may not then be possible to exploit the full range of functions available on this website. Furthermore, you can prevent your website usage data (including your IP address) from being recorded by the cookie or from being sent to Google, or prevent Google from processing this data, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available in the following link: google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp()”. IP addresses are then further processed in truncated form, thereby preventing personal identification. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference to you, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained help us improve the service we offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
- In the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google is regulated by the EU-US Privacy Shield, privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
- User conditions: google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
- Overview of data protection: google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Data protection declaration: google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
4. Use of social media plug-ins
- This website uses social plug-ins from the social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram. You will find three buttons on our website, enabling you to share content on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. When you call up our website, data is not automatically sent to the relevant social media. But when you click on a social media button, your browser uses this social plug-in to set up a direct connection to the server of the relevant social network.
- We have no influence on the scope of the data which is collected by the social media operators in this way. The operators process the information that you have called up our website. Even if you are not a member of one of these social media platforms, it is possible for them to find out your IP address through the social plug-in and then possibly store this information.
- Addresses of the relevant plug-in provider with privacy information:
- If you do not want social media to collect data via our website, make sure you do not click on the relevant buttons. In addition, you can block social plug-ins via add-ons in your browser.
IF you have any questions or comments about data privacy (for example, on the provision of information and updating of your personal data), please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.
The data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
50-036 Wrocław POLAND